Monday, December 30, 2019

More Georgy

I took Georgy back to the vet today.  I don't know if she is going to make it.  She seems alert and happy, but the diarrhea won't stop.  Even the vet is baffled.  She mentioned 4 or 5 possibilities 1 of which is common and fatal.  She's there having blood work, fecal work ups and fluids.  Please say a prayer for her!

Here are some cute pics.  My nephew came to visit from KC, and his hat was laying on the floor with his stuff.  It attracted a little mite!



Every photo, she's partway through the hole in the back of the hat above the adjustment strap.  It was so cute.  Then she fell asleep curled up in the cap.  I didn't get that shot, but I think Chad did. 

Even though I said she was homely in my other posts, her personality is adorable.  She is sweet, loving, and really cute.  I didn't want to get attached, until I knew she was going to make it or not, but it's too late.  I'm attached. 

Oh, and Gus?  He doesn't know what to do or think.  We don't really let him play with her anymore, she seems too fragile.  He isn't sure what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gus on the prowl

 So this summer Chad and I bought a house in Kansas.  Our plan was to invest money in rental properties so we can have a hope of retiring so...