Friday, March 29, 2019

Gus the character

Gus is a real character.  His personality is developing daily.  He discovered that he really does love string on a stick play.  In fact, his new favorite toy is the feathers on the string.  The other day I had him doing a half-pipe from one side of the couch to the other.  I think he even did a 720.  Think he'll make the circuit?  (I tried to add video, but I couldn't get it to work.)
Here he is playing with the birdie in the tree.


Anyway, he's also discovered that he likes plastic.  Raz, one of the cats I lost,  used to love to eat plastic, and I'd have to make sure that no plastic would be in his reach or he would eat it.  No matter how vigilant, I still cleaned poop out of the litter box that was full of plastic.  Gus doesn't eat it at least.  No, he likes to climb in it!




Gus also has decided he wants to travel.  He gets upset if we pull out the suitcases, because either I'm leaving or his daddy is leaving.  So he has decided he'll go too.



Gus continues to wake me up at odd hours of the morning, usually around 5:30ish. He wants me to get up.  He isn't really that concerned with food, but he wants to play.  Luckily, he is content to snuggle me awake, and I get lots of kitty loves and sometimes a sleepy kitty will let me stay down until my alarm at 6:15.  Then, we get up, I feed him, and go into the bathroom. He comes in and checks on me, explores the tub, and usually leaves, although he may curl up in the sink. I am not getting any sleep however.  I have no pics of this because I'm asleep.  lol.

1 comment:

Gus on the prowl

 So this summer Chad and I bought a house in Kansas.  Our plan was to invest money in rental properties so we can have a hope of retiring so...