Thursday, May 16, 2019

Healthy boy

So my husband and I were looking through the pics of Gus when I first brought him home. We noticed something.  Gus looks healthier now.  Here is a pic of him the day I picked him up.  He is in his carrier sitting at the airport.  Look at his color and the condition of his coat. Even his brilliant violet blue eyes look faded.

His color is almost brown.  He is most definitely lavender pointed.  Now after four months of premium cat food and regular brushing, he looks like this:


I guess we are doing something right.  He even feels healthy. He eats a lot, and his body feels muscular.  You can feel the ridge of the edge of his ribs, but it is covered with muscle and his stomach is firm.  Of course he runs through our house like he is being chased by cheetahs.  Often.

Besides playing hard, he loves to sleep hard.  He likes to do it stretched out with his feet up.  I'm not kidding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gus on the prowl

 So this summer Chad and I bought a house in Kansas.  Our plan was to invest money in rental properties so we can have a hope of retiring so...